SOS is an indispensable guidebook for serious vocalists of all ability levels and styles of music. Whether you're singing for pleasure or for profit; Secrets of Singing will give you the know-how to practice; audition; perform; and record professionally. The book includes:
- Two CDs with a series of thirty-three fully explained; state-of-the-art exercises (with vocal examples). The first CD contains explanations and exercises for the male low voice. The 2nd CD contains explanations and exercises for the male high voice.
- Ten-step power vocal work-out
- Trouble-shooting guides
- Endurance exercise groups
- Voice maintenance and hygiene tips
- Numerous quick reference charts
- Four simplified; easy-to-understand sections describing the inner workings of the vocal instrument