My First Eight Solos by Armando Ghidoni is a set of eight Alto Saxophone solos for beginners with Piano accompaniment. These pieces, all quite melodic and entertaining, enable young players to work on solo pieces, aside from the regular studies and exercises.
The solos also appear in order of increasing difficulty:
1. Très simple (Very easy)
2. Noir et blanc (Black and White)
3. En Harmonie (In harmony)
4. Promenade en roller (On rollers)
5. Broadway et moi (Broadway and me)
6. En bateau le Mississipi (The Mississipi on a boat)
7. Sous les étoiles de Santa Fé (Under the stars in Santa Fé)
8. Grand Canyon Express (Grand Canyon Express)
This set of solos can also be played by a Tenor or a Soprano Saxophone.
Armando Ghidoni is a French composer with Italian origins who plays Saxophone and Flute. He is edited since 1989 by Alphonse Leduc.