The Corona, CA.-crafted American Performer Telecaster Hum combines exceptional Fender humbucking tone and authentic feel with new tone technologies and player-oriented features designed to inspire while propelling your playing to new heights.
- Alder body
- Yosemite single-coil bridge pickup; DoubleTap humbucking neck pickup
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear™ tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
New Yosemite Pickups: Sonically versatile and musically useful, American Performer Yosemite pickups are crafted around special alnico blends and specifically voiced for each instrument and position.
New Classicgear Tuning Machines: Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo Frets: Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
Vintage-Style Bridge: For authentic Telecaster twang and snap, this guitar sports 3 brass saddles for classic Fender style and sound.
Satin-Finished Neck: Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System: This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Telecaster
- Neck Pickup: American Performer DoubleTap™ Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass).
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear™
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment/Black/Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)