Lightweight and highly resonant, the Paramount PM-TE Travel guitar is designed for easy portability without sacrificing an iota of its rich, natural tone. Comfortable for players of any size, this highly responsive 14-fret model features an open-pore finish for superior tone and unique visual appeal.
- Short-scale (23.5") Travel body style
- Solid top; all-solid open-pore mahogany back and sides
- Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge
- Fender- and Fishman-designed PM preamp system
- Includes hardshell case
All-solid design: With all-solid back, sides and top, Paramount acoustics are built to project with the player's personality in mind. Mahogany back and sides coalesce with a solid top for tone that's lifelike, powerful and balanced.
Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp: Complete with tuner, frequency (bass and treble) and phase controls, this collaboration in preamp design is specially voiced for each Paramount body shape.
Checkerboard purfling and rosette: Inspired by art deco design and inlaid around the body and down the back of each acoustic, the black-and-white checkers offset the natural beauty of the Paramount tone woods.
Unique vintage-style fingerboard inlays: Adding to the "art nouveau" vibe of the Paramount series are its elegant inlays, constructed from a fine combination of mother of pearl and abalone for a truly awe-inspiring look.
Distinctive Fender headstock shape: The Paramount Series captures the essence of traditional Fender acoustics, with a headstock that pays tribute to our acoustic legacy.
The perfect premium case: Each molded hardshell case features black plush interior lining—a regal touch that offsets the instrument's eye-catching tone woods and binding. It also sports a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Open Pore Satin
- Body Shape: Travel
- Body Binding: Aged White, Black, Checker, Black
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 3-Ply W/B/W
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 23.5" (597 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase Controls
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell