Combining powerful onboard electronics—including a built-in tuner—with great tone and easy playability, the CC-60SCE LH is ideal for beginning to intermediate level players who are ready to plug in. The smaller concert-sized body is comfortable in any playing position, while the single-cutaway body provides easy access to the upper frets. Featuring a solid spruce top for increased volume and crisp sound, mahogany back and sides, and easy-to-play neck, the CC60-SCE LH is a perfect choice for the beach, the patio or the coffeehouse.
- Left-handed single-cutaway concert cutaway body style
- Fishman® low-profile pickup/preamp
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
Solid Spruce top: Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
Easy-to-play neck: With its comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
Fishman® Preamp And Tuner: A Fishman pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert Cutaway
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Special Electronics: Fishman® CD Preamp
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)