Samson's LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone is a low profile, micro-miniature condenser microphone with a 3mm capsule that provides outstanding audio reproduction and a lightweight clip design for inconspicuous/unobtrusive placement, making it perfect for presentation, fitness and other vocal applications. And with four included adapters, the LM10 can be used with most popular wireless transmitters.
Thanks to its omnidirectional pickup pattern, the LM10's off-axis frequency response is linear, resulting in a clear and articulate reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. Plus, its lightweight clip design offers low profile, nearly invisible placement on ties, lapels and more.
Though the LM10 is particularly well suited for use with Samson wireless systems*, the four included adapters enable the microphone to be used with most other brand's wireless transmitters as well. The microphone is also bundled with four windscreens for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise, a clothing cable clip for inconspicuous/unobtrusive placement of the cable and a protective carry case for the entire system.
Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the Samson LM10 delivers exceptionally clear, articulate sound with reliable performance in an extremely low profile design.
- Low profile, micro-miniature condenser lavalier microphone
- Outstanding audio quality for broadcast, presentation, house of worship, theater and other vocal applications
- 3mm mic capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Lightweight clip design for placement on ties, lapels, etc.
- Includes cable adapters (3.5mm, Hirose 4-pin, Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA4F) for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Windscreens, clothing cable clip and carry case also included