The Mighty Accordion by David DiGiuseppe provides a unique and much-needed guide to playing the bass side of the Accordion. This book contains a comprehensive collection of exercises that guide the student through bass/chord patterns.
Suitable for beginners with little or no knowledge of the instrument, The Mighty Accordion starts with the very basics by teaching students how to play simple accompaniment patterns.
For the intermediate player, numerous exercises are included. These use the major, minor, seventh and diminished chords to develop skill in executing various bass/chord accompaniment patterns.
The Mighty Accordion also includes chapters dedicated to the more advanced player. These sections present exercises on the chord combinations needed to play sixth, minor seventh, major seventh, ninth and other advanced chords.
Throughout the book, you will learn about the history of the Accordion and how it works, as well as the relevant music theory. The price of the book also includes access to online audio tracks featuring many of the exercises played at both a slow and moderate tempo.
- A much-needed and complete guide to playing the bass side of the Accordion.
- A comprehensive collection of progressive exercises for learning bass/chord patterns on the Accordion.
- Beginner students learn simple accompaniment patterns and use of the major, minor and seventh chords.
- Advanced students learn how to play sixth, minor and major sevenths and ninth chords, and other advanced techniques.
- Online access to companion audio featuring many of the book's exercises.